Corporate & Commercial Law
Gugushev & Partners Law Office provides comprehensive corporate and commercial legal services by helping customers to choose the most effective formula in view of their strategic business development objectives.
We advise clients throughout the entire life of a project – from the registration of the company and the applicable corporate and regulatory requirements to decisions on expansion, mergers and acquisitions or sale.
Our experience in the field of corporate and commercial law allows us to advise clients on complex local and international transactions. We focus on providing corporate advice placed in the context of the client’s field of activity and tailored to its particular business. Our corporate lawyers work closely with the firm’s other practices to provide a comprehensive solution that meets the client’s needs and requirements.
Our legal services include:
- business advice, including the choice of an appropriate company form in view of legal, market and tax specifics
- incorporation of all types of commercial companies, branches, trade offices and registration of changes in their corporate status
- corporate reorganizations, transfer of commercial enterprises
- assistance in corporate governance matters, including ordinary and extraordinary general meetings of shareholders
- business consultations – preparation, revision and negotiations on individual or package of commercial transactions
- assistance in obtaining the necessary licences for the company’s operation