Kostadinka is a Partner and Head of Energy, Capital Markets and Foreign Investments Department at Gugushev & Partners Law Office. She is a qualified solicitor with professional experience in Bulgarian corporate and commercial law, capital markets and public companies. Kostadinka specializes also in energy law as in the last few years she consulted the acquisition, the development and the exploitation of certain energy and renewable sources projects in Bulgaria. Kostadinka is also a leading solicitor on immigration matters, issuance of visas, residence permits, and citizenship. Kostadinka speaks English and is recommended by international legal directories such as Legal 500.
Clients describe Ms. Deleva as “very helpful” – Legal 500 (2019)
Part of the clients Kostadinka advised are:
- Bulgaria Development /Holdings/ Limited JSC, Bulgaria – consulted the client for the certification of multifunctional-entertainment complex „Saint Sofia“, valued to EUR 3,4 billion, with the highest-ranked class – Priority Investment Project and signing of a Memorandum of understanding with the Government of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Smart Organic JSC, Bulgaria – consulted the restructuring of the client in a Joint Stock Company and its preparation for participation on the Stock Exchange. Smart Organic is one of the first companies in the bio food market in Bulgaria
- Zlaten Lev Brokers Ltd., Bulgaria – advised the purchase-sale of the company, which is one of the oldest licensed investment intermediaries operating on the Stock Exchange
- Alpha Bulgaria JSC, Bulgaria – advised the transferring of company assets evaluated to the amount of approximately one million Bulgarian leva executed under the special regulatory procedure and monitoring by the Financial Supervision Commission. Alpha Bulgaria operates on the Bulgarian regulated market and trades with securities for more than 9 years
- Greenlife JSC, Bulgaria – consulted the companies from the group in the process of restructuring, sale, and acquisition of assets. Greenlife is a leading investor and construction company of real estate with experience in the development of highly qualified, unique architecture and interior design, residential and vocational complex on the Bulgarian seaside and in the biggest Bulgarian ski resorts
- Alterco JSC, Bulgaria – part of the team consulted the public company for the acquisition of real estate through the purchase of company shares of the company ower of the real estate. Alterco is part of Allterco Group, a leader in the telecommunication industry, trade and technical supply of mobile services
- Ezpada AG, Switzerland – consulted the licensing of a subsidiary as a trader with electricity on the Bulgarian energy market by the Bulgarian Energy and Regulatory Commission. Ezpada is found in 2004 and has subsidiaries in Western, Central and South-Eastern Europe, and has an active role for the development of the European energy markets
- El Bonus Ltd., Bulgaria – advised the client in the procedure for obtaining from the Bulgarian Energy and Regulatory Commission license for trading with electricity. El Bonus is also the main active coordinator of balancing groups on the Bulgarian energy market
- Alpiq Holding AG, Switzerland – part of the team advised the client for the acquisition of wind-power plants with a capacity of 50 MW and its licensing, consulting the overall activity of the company for production and sale of electricity in Bulgaria
- Hareon Solar Technology Co. Ltd., China – part of the team consulted the client for the acquisition of renewable energy projects in Bulgaria with capacity over 90 MW, supported for the licensing of the activity for production of electricity, consulting the company for the compliance of its activity with the energy regulations and effective legislation
- Sofia University S Kliment Ohridski (1999 – 2005), Master of Laws
- Pazardzhik Bar Association
- "Liberalization of the Bulgarian Energy Market – At the End of the Long Road - CEE Legal Matters"