Gugushev & Partners Law Office provides advisory services on insolvency issues, creditors’ rights and the recovery of claims in the course of insolvency proceedings. Our aim is to implement rights and to protect the client’s interests in the most efficient and reliable way. We support our clients in all phases of bankruptcy proceedings, regardless of whether the client is a debtor, a creditor or another affected party. Our bankruptcy practice also includes lawyers specializing in other areas of law relevant to insolvency proceedings, such as property, employment and tax law, as good results in bankruptcy proceedings require comprehensive knowledge.
Our legal services include:
- analysis of the legal and financial status of the debtor related to possible insolvency or over-indebtedness and the prerequisites for bankruptcy
- consultations on the rights and obligations of creditors and debtors before and during bankruptcy proceedings
- preparation and submission of applications for the initiation of bankruptcy proceedings
- representation in bankruptcy proceedings, including representation in creditors’ meetings and creditors’ committees, appealing of court acts, etc.
- filing of claims, and objections against accepted (not accepted) claims; requests for declaratory court decisions
- initiation and court representation in cases of cancellation of debtor’s actions and transactions and revocation claims detrimental to creditors’ interests
- assistance and coordination in the work with bankruptcy trustees, asset sales
- consultations and preparation of reorganization plans and out-of-court agreements