Dafinka is a Senior Partner and the Head of the Dispute Resolution Department at Gugushev & Partners Law Office. She is a lawyer with over 16 years of experience in the field of commercial and contract law and has in-depth knowledge of civil litigation. Dafinka represents the clients of the Law Office before the Bulgarian courts and arbitration bodies in disputes and consults them when concluding extrajudicial and judicial agreements. Attorney-at-law Stoycheva is a member of the International Arbitration Court at the Legal Interaction Alliance in Sofia, where she is listed as a judge.
As an attorney Dafinka represents numerous clients in cases with substantial material and public interest such as:
- Representation of Stomana Industry, one of the largest steel producers on the Balkan Peninsula, in negotiations with six insurance companies in connection with a dispute over the payment of an insurance indemnity.
- National Company “Railway infrastructure” - court representation before the Arbitration court to BCCI under arbitration case for compensation amounting to EUR 36 million under FICID contract
- Hypo Alpe Adria Leasing Ltd. – representation in a substantial number of civil and arbitrary cases, regarding lease contracts, approximately amounting to EUR 18 million
- The investment construction company Glorient Invest BG Ltd. – representation in many commercial and civil cases, with high public interest, before the district courts on the entire territory of Bulgaria
- Municipality of Kazanlak - litigation before a large insurance company in connection with a claim for insurance compensation
- Remix Global SA - representation of the company before one of the largest insurance companies in negotiations for payment of claimed insurance compensation of more than EUR 4 million and legal representation before the court in connection with the claimed insurance compensation
- Korelana Ltd. - representation in bankruptcy proceedings of a debtor of the company, as well as in a case for establishing the claim of the company as a secured creditor with a claim amounting to EUR 1.5 million
- Rudnap Group Ltd. – representation before the Supreme Cassation Court on a court case for the admission and enforcement of a judgment of the Arbitration Court of the International Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria under the provisions of the New York Convention; procedural representation in subsequent enforcement proceedings, as well as in a number of proceedings regarding the cancellation of in-kind contributions in different entities
- General Agrohimikali Ltd. - litigation before an arbitral tribunal in connection with a judicial claim for payment under contracts for the supply of goods and penalties due, as well as negotiating between the parties to settle the dispute
- Odrin 8 Ltd. - litigation in administrative cases concerning the construction and status of buildings owned by the company as cultural monuments
- Agro Santino Ltd. - legal representation of the company in commercial court cases related to the liability of a discharged manager and cancellation of transactions concluded by the last which damages the company
- Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski (1998 - 2003), Master of Laws
- Sofia Bar Association
- International Arbitration Court at the Legal Interaction Alliance