Tsvetelina has professional experience in advising corporate and individual clients in various areas of law, including corporate law, property law, personal data protection, contractual and commercial contracts. She joined the team of Gugushev & Partners Law Office as an associate lawyer in 2022 and advises and assists the firm's clients in resolving various cases, related to personal data protection and intellectual property, consumer law and competition protection.
- Entering into compliance with the activities of various companies with the requirements of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation);
- Consulting and assistance to clients in connection with real estate transactions and construction;
- Legal representation in disputes related to the protection of personal data, real estate and commercial contracts;
- Preparation of documents for establishment and changes of commercial companies and non-profit legal entities. Liquidations;
- Assistance in cases in the field of labour law.
- New Bulgarian University (2012-2017), Masters of Laws
- Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski, Bachelor “Public Relations”
- Sofia Bar Association