Rositsa Taneva is a part of the Accountancy department in Gugushev Finance & Accounting. She is an ambitious person responsible for a multitude of accounting matters with companies from different business fields. The preparation of various documents, statistics, VAT declarations, tax related information for the needs of the firms and management are just a small part of her duties. She is responsible for communication with the National Revenue Agency, National Statistical Institute etc. and for the preparation of periodical reports for the companies. The most import thing for her is the perfect provision of the day-to-day accounting services.
Areas of competence:
- Accounting and Tax Legislation
- Gugushev Finance & Accounting (2022 - now) – Junior Accountant
- Nouveau Services (2021-2022) – Accountant – Intern
- University of National and Word Economy, Sofia (2020 - now), Bachelor of Finance
- High School of Economics „Knyaz Simeon Tarnovski“, Stara Zagora (2015-2020), Accounting