Mihaela is an Associate in Gugushev & Partners Law Office with professional experience in consulting corporate clients and individuals in various areas of law. She joined the term of the law firm in early 2021 and in that capacity, she advises the clients mainly in the sphere of corporate and commercial law, energy law, immigration law and assists in the resolution of various bond cases and also assists in resolving various contractual law issues.
- Consultancy and support to local and international corporate clients regarding the establishment, implementation and expansion of their commercial activity in Bulgaria;
- Consultations regarding the visa regime and the legal grounds and conditions for residence of foreign nationals and EU citizens in Bulgaria; assistance in issuing any type of visa and residence permit (short-term, prolonged, long-term or permanent); consultation and assistance for access to the labour market, including for intra-corporate transfer, secondment/business trip, high-skilled employment and other grounds for employment of foreign nationals in Bulgaria; legal assistance and advisory upon applying for Bulgarian citizenship
- Legal advice on the investment regime in the energy and renewable energy sector, including analysis of national laws and European regulations relating to the construction, accession and licensing of energy projects, as well as subsequent changes thereto
- Assistance in applicable procedures for issuing permits and licences for the production and trading of electricity and gas, for carrying out the activity as a coordinator of balancing groups
- Preparation of legal due diligence of commercial companies and Business consulting.
Some of the clients that Mihaela has consulted are "El Bonus" Ltd., Urbasolar SAS, AOT Energy Belgium, "Arkel" Ltd. and others.
- Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski (2014 - 2019), Master of Laws
- Erasmus Plus Exchange Student, Law Faculty of University of Saarland, Saarbrücken, Germany
- Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski, Faculty of Economics (2021 - 2022), Master's program "Energy Markets and Services"