Aleksandrina is a senior consultant at the Litigation Department of Gugushev & Partners Law Office. She is an attorney-at-law with more than 10 years of experience in the field of commercial and contract law, enforcement procedures and insolvency. In the last 8 years, she has practiced exclusively in the field of civil litigation and procedural representation. Aleksandrina represents the clients of Gugushev & Partners before the Bulgarian courts and arbitration bodies in disputes and provides consultations on the conclusion of extrajudicial and judicial settlements.
Before joining the team of Gugushev & Partners Law Office back in 2011, Aleksandrina has worked on litigation cases with a high degree of complexity, related to the awarding and collection of receivables of bank institutions and representation in insolvency proceedings.
As an attorney at Gugushev & Partners Law Office Aleksandrina has represented numerous clients in cases with substantial factual complexity and significant public interest, such as:
- Hypo Alpe Adria Leasing Ltd. – legal representation in a substantial number of civil and arbitrary cases, regarding financial lease contracts
- Rudnap Group Ltd. – representation before an appeal court and the Supreme Cassation Court in a case regarding the admission and enforcement of a decision of the Arbitration Court of the International Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria under the provisions of the New York Convention; procedural representation in subsequent enforcement proceedings, as well as in a number of proceedings regarding the cancellation of in-kind contributions in different entities
- Glorient Investment BG Ltd. – in a series of commercial and civil cases with high public interest, before district courts across the entire territory of Bulgaria, regarding the validity and execution of real estate transactions and their use
- Unique Estates Ltd. – procedural representation and consultations for the client for civil and commercial cases for the awarding of commission fees owed under intermediary service contracts
- General Agrochemicals Ltd. – procedural representation before an arbitrary court regarding claiming payment under contracts for the delivery of goods and due penalties, as well as conducting and finalizing negotiations between the parties on the settlement of the dispute
- Odrin 8 Ltd. – procedural representation in administrative cases regarding construction and statute of buildings, owned by the company as monuments of culture
- Korelana Ltd. – bankruptcy and other related court cases against a company in insolvency procedure in connection with the collection of client's claims
- Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski (2003 – 2009), Master of Laws
- Sofia Bar Association