Bulgarian-Turkish Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTCCI)
Founded on 04.10.2013 in the city of Shumen, the main purpose of the Chamber is to contribute to the establishment and development of mutually beneficial cooperation and partnership between the businesses of Bulgaria and Turkey, as well as between them and third countries, to unite the efforts of the state and local authorities and those of its members, to create and maintain a business environment that stimulates mutual trade and investment. As a private benefit association, the Chamber aims to open up new business opportunities between the two countries in the interest of its members through the development of trade and investment activity.
The mission of the Chamber is expressed in the following objectives and activities:
- To contribute to the establishment and development of mutually beneficial cooperation and partnership between the businesses of Bulgaria and Turkey;
- to assist in uniting the efforts of the state and local authorities and those of its members to create and maintain a business environment conducive to mutual trade and investment;
- to organize joint business forums with similar organizations from the country and from Turkey;
- to hold seminars and information meetings on EU funding opportunities;
- to provide consultancy services to Bulgarian businessmen wishing to invest in Turkey;
- to provide legal services to businessmen from Turkey whose business intentions are related to our region;
- provide advice on contractual, financial, tax, customs and other trade and investment related issues;
- disseminate business offers to the members of the Chamber;
- to assist in advertising the activities and products of its members;
- provide access to information on market conditions in both countries;
- facilitate members' access to financing for their investment projects;
- to provide assistance to its members in case of need for administrative legal protection of their interests in the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria;
- to represent members and protect their interests before state and local authorities.