Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum (BBLF)
Тhe Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum is the leading organization in Bulgaria devoted to promoting the principles and values of corporate social responsibility (CSR). The leaders’ forum unites organisations with shared values that build their businesses in a responsible, transparent and ethical way. It is a platform for the exchange of good practices and ideas for Bulgaria’s business and social environment. It engages and works with key figures in politics, business, diplomacy, NGOs and the media to drive social change together. The Forum is affiliated to the International Business Leaders Forum (IBLF).
BBLF was set up by 12 multinational companies and NGOs, inspired by the dream of business ethics, and inaugurated by president Petar Stoyanov and HRH The Prince of Wales in Sofia on 6 November 1998.
It is BBLF's utmost goal to:
- Promote socially responsible business practices that benefit business and society;
- Develop projects and programmes to show how business, government, and civil society work together and can successfully tackle a wide range of local issues;
- Help leverage resources to bring partnership projects to scale and maximise impact;
- Share ideas, information, and experience of socially responsible business practice and partnership action at local and international levels to encourage replication;
- Build leadership and management skills in these areas.