Gugushev & Partners’ competition law practice develops in close cooperation with the firm’s services in the fields of corporate and commercial law, consumer protection and intellectual property. Our lawyers advise and protect their clients in relation to merger control notices, prohibited agreements, abuse of dominant position, unfair competition, hidden and misleading advertising.
The firm focuses its efforts on the preliminary assessment and regulation of potential conflict points. Our team has extensive experience in proceedings before the Commission on Protection of Competition (CPC), the administrative courts and the Supreme Administrative Court (SAC).
Our legal services include:
- prohibited agreements, decisions and concerted practices
- cases of concentration, acquisition of shares or going concerns that can be interpreted as a concentration
- unfair competition
- issuance of permits, admission of unified general conditions
- consequences of violations of the established legal framework
- the practice of the CPC and SAC